Welcome to our blog!
Amy and Jennifer ARE Seduced by Books. We’re both in our 30’s, moms, close friends, work together, and share many of the same interests including our love of reading. Amy grew up in Maryland and has been obsessed with Vampires for as long as she can remember. Jenn grew up in Florida and loves the furry, the fey, and the fangs, in that order. Currently we are both in Orlando, FL. When we can be pulled away from books, Amy loves to bake and Jenn loves to take pictures and scrap.
We decided to create a place where we could direct friends, and acquaintances for, book suggestions/recommendations (Jenn’s been known to talk to strangers on the train while traveling in NYC). Once we started out with a simple page, we evolved from there. Now we are sharing our book reviews, fun comments, recipes, and giveaways. We try to give reviews on new releases, pre-releases, and oldies but goodies that we read, or are reading. We’re going to be adding author interviews for established and up and coming authors soon.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Eve Langlais is here with BUNNY and the BEAR




Eve Langlais to the blog today 
– be sure you make it down to the end -




Hello everybody, my name is Eve and I am a Canadian romance writer. I am also a mother of three who has been married to my very own alpha for over 11 years now.

From highly sensual to outright erotic, my stories cover a variety of areas--paranormal, science fiction, fantasy and more. My stories have widely different heroines from shy, chubby and glasses wearing to outspoken, sassy and confident. My men all have on thing in common though, they are powerful and HOT!

Looking for dialogue and action driven fun, then check me out. For info on upcoming releases and to read excerpts, please visit me at http://www.EveLanglais.com

Warning: My stories often blur the line between good and evil, and in some cases stomps all over it.

What’s a poor bear to do when all he wants is some sweet, bunny pie?

Bears and bunnies aren’t supposed to mix, or that’s what Chase keeps telling himself when his bouncy new neighbor won’t stay out of his business—and his mind. However, the more he gets to know his overly perky neighbor, the more he craves her—naked in his grasp—a desire worse than his addiction to honey and pie.

Miranda’s on a mission for the Furry United Coalition, and it involves secretly guarding one grumpy ol’ bear. Staying focused on the job isn’t easy when all she can think about is turning his frown upside down, a task made harder when she gets a glimpse of his passion. When she hears about his theory on woodland creatures and predators not mixing, she thinks all is lost, but she didn’t count on a bear’s curious nature—and possessive need.

When an evil force abducts Chase, Miranda unleashes her bunny in order to save him, but the revelation of her shifter side puts her in danger. Is one ornery bear enough to save her from a mad scientist? And if he does, can a bear forget her woodland creature status long enough to love her and make her his mate?


We are fortunate that Eve is giving away to one lucky commenter – a download of Bunny and the Bear for their very own.  Please comment below and make sure you are a follower to be entered to win.  We will draw a name tomorrow at the end of the day – September 7th and notify the author of the winner.  Remember the more visits you go to the more changes you have to win. 
The tour dates can be found here at Goddess Fish Promotions:    

To read our review of Bunny and the Bear click here.














Thanks once again for Goddess Fish Promotions allowing us to partner with them

11 comments:

  1. This book looks to be really cute as well as hot. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to enter me in the contest. I couldn't wait to try to win it, I had to buy it and read it. I really liked it, the characters were well written, the storyline good, and an added little mystery to the book. Oh and lots of humor and smokin' sexiness! I can't wait to read the next book in this series, along with all of Eve's other books. She has quickly became a must buy for me in the few months since I started reading her books. Thank you so much Eve for writings such great books.
    June M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this book. There is something about the title! I know it won't be anywhere near as sweet and cutesy and it sounds!

    mmafsmith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...I love all of Eve's books and this one sounds great...love the name of the group "Furry United Coalition". Please count me in!

    I am a GFC Follower of the blog

    junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds great! I have it on my wish list already.

    slandon9903(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a hilarious book - I can't wait to read it!

    shelby15(at)clearwire(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. June M - i agree, i went and got a few more of her books myself - her writing is witty, fun and sexy

    Everyone that commented on here, you will love her book. :) Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this cover, it's very hot! the book sounds wonderful and i can't wait to get started on it.

    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The book sounds awesome!!
    viajeradelmar@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) Sounds like a great read, its nice to meet a new author !!!!! The book sounds like a hoot !! I have not yet read any of Eves book but have added her to my little black book ;)
    thanks for the giveaway
    kat
    kittee_cat@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete