Welcome to our blog!
Amy and Jennifer ARE Seduced by Books. We’re both in our 30’s, moms, close friends, work together, and share many of the same interests including our love of reading. Amy grew up in Maryland and has been obsessed with Vampires for as long as she can remember. Jenn grew up in Florida and loves the furry, the fey, and the fangs, in that order. Currently we are both in Orlando, FL. When we can be pulled away from books, Amy loves to bake and Jenn loves to take pictures and scrap.
We decided to create a place where we could direct friends, and acquaintances for, book suggestions/recommendations (Jenn’s been known to talk to strangers on the train while traveling in NYC). Once we started out with a simple page, we evolved from there. Now we are sharing our book reviews, fun comments, recipes, and giveaways. We try to give reviews on new releases, pre-releases, and oldies but goodies that we read, or are reading. We’re going to be adding author interviews for established and up and coming authors soon.

Friday, August 19, 2011

We're Hopping - Friday Follow by Parajunkee

Welcome to Feature &  Follow Friday (err Thursday) hosted on Parajunkee.com
If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature &  Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature &  Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, parajunkee, of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name at parajunkee.com, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES & Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.


The Feature  - Belle Books

My name is Emma, I am 24 from Glasgow. Currently in my final year studying tourism with Spanish, and I also speak a little French and Italian. I've been an avid reader since I was young, and since reading the Twilight saga I've found a whole new love for young adult/paranormal romance/vampire books. Harry Potter will always be my favourite series, it literally was my childhood! I even have a Harry Potter tattoo



Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

Definitely a sexy bad ass for me - Jenn - it would have to be a shifter series, and I may or may not be a shifter.   Amy would definitely go vamp!




Now go and Follow :)
Click here to get to Parajunkee's Follow 











13 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, just hopping through.


    I’m a new follower
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read the shifter series!! It sounds good. Totally agree with being a vamp, who wouldn't!!:D

    New follower:D, great post!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh shifters and vamps would be so totally awesome!!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to be a shifter!

    Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com FF

    Following back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a vamp would be fun!

    Thanks for the follow! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with you're choices. Shifters/badass/vamps all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd rather be a shifter than a werewolf any day! But I don't think I could handle being a vampire because I'm not exactly comfortable with the thought of drinking blood. x)

    Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back for sure! :)

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be a shifter. I also love the idea of being a bas @$$ vamp gurl BUT I am pretty sensitive so I couldn't kill animals to eat or ppl, even bad ones, I guess I'd have to do the blood bank thing..lol..Or hope it's a "True Blood" world and live off the bottled stuff *yeech*
    Thanx for stopping by :) I too am a new follower & i love ur blog! Have a gr8 weekend and see u all soon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS: I love your blogs background pic! The trees and building are gawgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh a shifter?! i didn't think of that!


    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and following me, very much appreciated! :)

    I wouldn't want to be a shifter, but a vampire, as long as I was a refined one like a Moroi who only took blood from volunteers, I'd be happy! :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. A badass character is always the way to go!

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete